Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Langkawi Fun!

Yes, it took me some time but here it is -- a post on our short, tiring, but fun Langkawi trip.
After much internal debate on which camera to bring, I brought my LC-A+ but didn't get to use much. I ended up taking photos using my iphone and the underwater camera, the most convenient given that I was on full mommy mode for that weekend!



We mostly hanged out at the beach, then at the pool. The little girl had so much fun! I was worried at first that she'd be scared of the sand under her feet and the waves -- which was the case when we prviously went to Sentosa. But this time around, she was game for the beach, picking it over the pool most of the time.
Apart from beach time, we road a speedboat to a nearby island for lunch and jetski'd. Both times she'd be squealing, "Whee, this is fun!" Her happiness is so infectious.
So even though I got sick after coming back from this trip (and after every trip that we make without her yaya, because I get so tired), we are planning another beach weekend trip next week. Am excited again because I know how much the little girl would enjoy herself!

No comments: