Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Off to Langkawi!

Ok, not today nor tomorrow, but in a few weeks, hehe.

Photo from Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort and Spa website

Langkawi is an island off the coast of North Western Malaysia. Its our first time to go there and Peyton's first beach trip, if I do not count the two times we went to Sentosa for her to feel sand under her feet. I'll be on mommy mode but I hope to be able to take nice photos of the place (should I bring my dSLR? my lomo?) and have a blog post about it.

Its just a short weekend holiday but I am excited! Its always nice to have something to look forward to :)

2 comments:

janie said...

Wow! Enjoy your holiday and take lots of photos :)
Haven't brought my baby to the beach yet hehe...deprived!

kong-chu said...

Hi Janie! Don't worry, its Peyton's first time and she's 3 and 1/2 na!
You still have time :) or try bringing her to sentosa for practice. Peyton was scared of the sand the first time!