Saturday, May 14, 2011

Something Borrowed

Ok, on to a less geeky topic.

Last week I saw Thor with Bob and on the way in, I spotted this movie poster:

Went giddy with excitement! Something Borrowed is a movie based on a book with similar title by Emily Giffin. Read all of her books, liked all of her books!
Love The One You're With was the first book I read, followed by Something Borrowed
Although I must admit I loved the sequel, Something Blue more. But still, I would be catching this movie. Its about  being single in  your 30's, best friends with someone more "successful" and then falling for your best friend's fiance. Sound like a realistic mess, isn't?

I know some people who did not like the ending (won't mention it here for the risk of spoiling the story to anyone)  but I did,  and I love Emily's writing style.

Hmmm, I just realized I don't blog much about books which is weird given that its really my number one hobby since I was a kid. I have discount cards to Borders, Kinokuniya and Page One and they are all pretty well used. Goes to show how little I have been writing. Ok I think its time to change that!

No comments: