Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cambridge Satchel Love

So I like bags. There, I've said it! If you notice I never really blog about bags much (ok so my list of never before blogged is getting longer), but whenever Bob asks me what I want for any occasion, I'd say, "A bag!" He doesn't like the idea but since I pretty much never asked for anything else, he gives in every now and then, hehehe!

Right now am loving the Cambridge Satchel. Bob got me the 14" yellow one from the website for my birthday and it was such a good surprise because he kept saying no (so really happy vibes from that bag) and the 11" purple I bought two months after (from Schu shop in the Philippines).

The leather smell even lingers in the room after you open the bag!
It might not be for eveyone but am loving the shape (really structured) , the colors ( the yellow really gives happy vibes! And I just have a soft spot for purple), and the price (less than $200)!
Yellow series

Purple series
You often hear it coz its true -- its a good buy for an all leather bag!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the purple and yellow satchels! :) ganda! :)

janie said...

Oh hey! You've been on blogger longer than I have been!
Your satchel posts on twitter and instagram have been haunting me! :)
I think I'm the only one without a cambridge satchel around these parts...hmmm.

kong-chu said...

Hi Janie!

Haha, I don't think so, actually I don't see many locals sporting cambridge satchel... do you see any in the streets ba? So far I only spied 2, well apart from some of my friends.

I have started blogging since 2004 but its kinda on and off, now am trying to revive my blog.

What doesn't kill me makes me stronger.. said...

Hello! I am actually here in Singapore too! I am planning to get the purple one as well.. Is yours an 11" satchel? I am planning to get one. Is it true that you can't put so much stuff on an 11"?

kong-chu said...

Yes mine is 11" and you cant put a lot -- i would only have an umbrella, wallet and a small pouch for other stuff.. You'd really have to edit the usual contents of your bag. :)