Friday, August 05, 2011

Went out for a ride...


And just like that, I became quiet again for a while. So sorry about that, my friends. I hope i can keep a steadier stream of blogposts again.

So what has happened the past few weeks? We had that Langkawi weekend. My little girl had so much fun! So much fun that we are doing a short beach getaway again soon! Then we got sick, work got a bit busier and then we did went out for a ride...

My wonderful husband brought over a cruiser for me during his recent trip to manila and we've been busy with that ever since. Not just with the actual biking but sprucing the bike with accessories like front and rear lights, a bell, bike pouch and even a child seat for the little girl. All that's missing is a wicker basket -- and I really want a wicker one, not those plastic types, so am holding out till we find the perfect one.

Growing up I've always loved biking, spending my summer afternoons biking with friends within the confines of our small subdivision. But I never had my owned my bike though, so this one is my first and am giddy with excitement! Can't wait for our family's biking adventures!

No comments: