Saturday, June 18, 2011

Langkawi ready!

We are off to Langkawi next weekend! I am so excited even if its just a short trip. I have thought of the sand toys to pack for Peyton's first beach outing. Then for myself, I have been debating if I'll bring my dSLR since I am on mommy mode. Or should I just bring my compact LC-A+ instead? Hmmm, decisions, decisions.

But one camera that I'll be bringing along for sure is this Underwater Digi Cam from photojojo:

photo from www.photojojo.com

Tried it out for test shots this afternoon when we went to attend a swimming birthday party. Love the lo-fi images it produced -- perfectly capturing the water fun the kids had:
The happy birthday girl!

Peyton had loads of fun!

Noah's dive

Reese's mermaid swirl

Check out  Berry's cute nail polish :)

Peyton didn't want to go yet...

This nifty little camera is a pretty good deal at just USD35. Its compact and cheap, making it stress-free to bring to a poolside or to the beach with a toddler in tow. Can't wait to use this next weekend, am so looking forward to the fun memories we'll be capturing with this little toy!

1 comment:

cd_mfo said...

Winner camera ha! Sulit!