Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What's on my (work) desk?

A blah topic really, who would be interested on what's on my work desk anyway? But just in case you're bored and curious :) Not that I was bored when I did this. No, no, no, of course not. Mostly just curious on how photos using the lomolomo app on the iphone will turn out.

keyboard

iphone app magnets

Starbucks planner

My access rights

Support group

just a junk holder, really

For work. 'Nuf said.

Today's caffeine fix

Work Inspiration.. food and Peyton

I think they're nice except purists out there would hate me for digital lomography :) Not that I have given up on lomography (especially since I got a sprocket rocket last Christmas!) but I just find iphone's camera apps so convenient to use. This made my point and shoot camera really obsolete.

No comments: