Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Writing again!

I know, I know. Its been a long time since I last posted any entry. And to think I should be inspired to write about motherhood. I had no other excuse except that I was lazy (coz Peyton is a wonderful happy baby and I could talk all day about her). So what spurred this entry that I am currently writing? Mig Ayesa’s journal.

I caught We Will Rock You last night at the Esplanade and it was great! I had such high expectations for the show and it was wonderful that they didn’t disappoint me. Mig Ayesa was brilliant! It was the first for me to hear about Mig and I was very much impressed with his performance. But after googling him and chancing upon his journal, I am now a fan. He's such a nice guy! I admire people who can write and make everyday stuff sound interesting and Mig’s journal was exactly that. I always wanted to write like that.

So if a rockstar can take time to write then I should have no excuse, right?

1 comment:

2-ton said...

your blog showed up on my alert! Did you meet MiG at the stage door after the show? He is happy to sign his CD, chat, take pics. And he does write a great journal. Apparantly he is quite fond of Singapore!