Monday, July 19, 2004

The harsh reality

Only because I had to take my cousins from the States out that I had a chance to go to Dreambar @ 6750. Must say it was quite a night. It wasn't a traumatic experience as I feared it would be, since I don't really go to bars and such. The RAGE band performed all 80's songs and it was loud and noisy. But that was ok. The average age of the crowd was skewed towards late 30's. That was just ok too.

It was the fact that I knew ALL the songs bothers me. My 18-year old brother was bored`the entire night while I was gamely singing along one song after the other, enthusuastically enough that the lead vocalist even thank me afterwards for enjoying the show.

Gee, I am getting old.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must be really getting old... it seems like you were just 19 last year, doesn't it? just take this for example, it's almost August and by the time you realize it, it's almost CHRISTMAS!!! wow! days really go by so fast!

kong-chu said...

Sadly, I'm 19 many years ago...